Well done owner/host/Steve

I was honestly worried the 2 grand I paid for a lifetime membership(1771 Danish Crowns, 300 dollars) waaay back when had gone  down the drain since I had begun getting A LOT of spam mails from this site. I figured I'd log in and download what I could  before the site owner removed all of it (Just so I wouldnt waste the money I paid a few years ago) and to my surprise, it seems Stephen is still very active! 

Good on you mate! Glad to see you're still working and holding up your part of the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve is definitely still active, I talk to him nearly three times a week because of the exclusive work I've given him. Obviously because my own work is injecting funds into Arteria, this gives Steve a lot of breathing room and time to work on his Arteria line as well as my own work. So don't worry, Steve isn't going anywhere :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Good to hear i’ve just recently joined & a newb to 3d character modelling spoke to Steve a few times already & hope to progress slowly but surely with what I can afford beings as Maya Iclone & 3ds Max has priced itself out of the market for the average user especially beginners so Fuse Blender & Daz Studio are my only avenues thus far! Good to be here hope I can eventually contribute not just the lifetime membership but eventually some work too!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.