Medieval female customization pack issues

Guest Zywack

Guest Zywack

I'm having two issues with the Medieval female customization pack:

1) There's no Normal/Spec Maps for anything beside the mage skirt. The section for the male pack does have the link for it's shader maps, but the female one doesn't. The Sci-Fi and horse ones already include them in it's regular download so it's only the medieval female one that's lacking them.

2) The webpage for the pack states that there's Bow animations and Horse Riding animations. At least when loaded in Unity, neither of those are present (All the Sword, NPC, Generic and Wizard stuff is correctly present, though). I know it's possible to "port over" those animations from the male kit in Unity by mapping the rig into an Humanoid type but doing so basically costs you your cape and sash movement.

This is from FemMedBaseV1.Rar downloaded on April 5th 2013.

Beside that, I have to say that I'm extremely happy with my membership: The models are nice, the animations are smooth, the environments are great and the customization packs are extremely easy to use. A big thank you for your excellent work!

• Like 1

Guest reynolds.corey

I was speaking to Steve, who is looking into the horse animation issue.

I also agree, this pack is a godsend and I haven't found anything else like it. Just brilliant.

All the medbase files a shown in a folder structure when accessed via the download medbase tab in the downloads section. Check out the shadermaps file for the normal maps. Ive also uploaded a new model version (April 2013) which contains all the animations in both multitrack format(i.e. where animations show as named tracks in engines such as unity), and also single track animations with start/stop times. Contains all the animations listed included the bow and horse

Guest Zywack

Thanks for the update, but unfortunately I still have an issue with the download. The instant I press the "Download" button for the female medieval base character kit, it tries to download "FemMedBaseV1.rar" (176mb) instead of bringing up the folder structure. That rar file contains the "old" files from 2012.

If I press the "Download" button in the male medieval base character kit, it does bring me to a folder structure that offers me everything required for that kit (MedBaseApril2013.rar, ShaderMaps.rar, Textures.rar). So I'm unsure why I can't access the folder for the female version while I can access the male one just fine.

I tried a different web browser to see if it makes any difference but unfortunately the result was the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zywack

I'm sorry for the annoyance, but I still can't access the updated version (bow/horse animations and shader files) and that's pretty much putting my project on hold. Here's my situation explained with two screenshots:

down1i.jpg

and

down2s.jpg

If you notice in the first screenshot, the male version of the pack is correctly stated as being updated in April and it's download button does lead to the folder structure you mentionned and it does contain everything for the male pack.

The female one unfortunately only keeps downloading the January version directly (as shown in image 2), which doesn't include bow or horse animations, and no shader files.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shallowsoft

I semi have the same request. I am hoping with the new upload where he mentioned "and also single track animations with start/stop times". I am hoping thats a .dae file. As I can't find the upload of the druid in the downloads section, I was just going to extrapolate the druid out of this pack and build her manually. (As I did with the Templar Knight as the templar knight upload has no .dae file). However I can't get to the download section where to download the newer files. Kinda has my project on hold a bit as well, just kinda a hole I am hoping to fill soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.