Dungeon pieces size mismatch?

Guest murteas

Guest murteas

Maybe it is me, but I can't quite figure out why the transition pieces don't fit together (i.e. the halls don't line up with the room). Is there an example scene for Unity3d somewhere that I could look at? Or is there details about what size I should be importing the models in at?

Thanks for the help!

Everything fits together. originally I did have a unity file, which was used for the promo shots, but I had problems with it, and the scene was lost. All elements do fit - but bare in mind, that you have castle room.corridor sections and dungeons pieces. When you say the transition pieces, which do you mean

Guest murteas

Ok, so for example I want to hook DungeonRoomD to a hallway. I can't figure out what pieces should match it's opening. for example if I use Dungeon Corridor B to go directly into the room, I have a problem where the openings don't match. here's a picture: 2013-01-30_1423.png

Guest murteas

Ill be in the studio tomorrow afternoon and will get the pics for you Also will be releasing update to this pack shortly and mobile version

Sounds great. Thank you.

DoorDivide

This image shows the usage of the Door Divides, that are placed between rooms and corridors. Note also, I will be relasing a new SNAP TO GRID dungeon kit after we release the Sci Fi version Im currently working on. This will enable you in your 3d editor, to paint floors, walls, props etc, of which can snap to a gride of your choice, for much easier connectability and customisability too.

Guest murteas

This image shows the usage of the Door Divides, that are placed between rooms and corridors. Note also, I will be relasing a new SNAP TO GRID dungeon kit after we release the Sci Fi version Im currently working on. This will enable you in your 3d editor, to paint floors, walls, props etc, of which can snap to a gride of your choice, for much easier connectability and customisability too.

Snap to Grid sounds cool. Thank you for the pictures. I'll give it a try tonight and see if I can get it to line up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.