A Warm welcome from Steve, Project Director with Arteria3d

For 6 years now Arteria have been providing quality 3d model and audio assets for the game creator and media production industry.

Today, we have launched our new look website, and this forum.

Also, now all products are auto download after purchase - so customers will have their assets in minutes after purchasing.

We have also added a contact form widget and realtime chat with support widget on all pages, for your ease of use. If you have a question maybe, before finalising checkout, why not chat in realtime with us(GMT 10am to 11.55pm 7 Days a week.

I hope you enjoy the new website experience

Steve, Project Director, ArteriaMedia Ltd(Parent of Arteria3d

• Like 3

Guest Quadraxas

Hi Steve,

This is long waited, but i think that it worth it.

It looks awesome now.

I wish you best of luck and awesome business with the new site.

P.S.

It could be nice to have categories for both model support/questions and account issues so that you do not have to answer same already-answered common probles/questions over and over privately.

Thankyou. Im also very pleased with the new site, and forums.. It was much much needed

Ive just given members download access - simply click on the download tab on the nav bar

Nice idea on the forum categories too - i was hoping customers could provide some feedback on this, so i can cater to their needs.

Steve

Guest hitking100

Really like the layout of the new site. Can you give me download access as well Steve, i registered with my lifetime member email, so you should be able to find me in your database

Guest jckessler

How do I get access to members download area Steve? I can download the models/etc from the links you sent me months ago but I cant get into the download area.

Guest Tortyfoo

Hi,

Also get an error when clicking on downloads but as just registered guessing that is a manual operation not automatic. Can I get added.

Thanks.

Guest animagic

Steve, I just visited the new website and it really looks good. Very clean presentation and easy to navigate.

Looking forward to my download permission... :D

Hi Steve, great work on the website. It looks fantastic. Congrats on all the new releases lately. The horses and the intercepter guy looks great. All the best, Raj

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest arrcomm

VERY VERY NICE... I have rather enjoyed going thru the site. I found it MUCH more easy to manipulate than the FTP site. I can actually SEE what the model is and parts before I download them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.