Scifi interior would be nice

Guest zenman3119

Guest zenman3119

Engine room of star ship with some animated machines and wires and vents. Control room with console and chairs and maybe a large view screen. A few hall ways thrown in. It would be nice to see some animated space creatures and a few driods as addons. Like a series of scenes and characters that go well together. You already have some great human characters but scenes and creatures would be nice.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Yes. sci fi interiors would be AWESOME. Besides a properly functional sci fi environment, I also request a destroyed one - like a derelict in space that's been obviously damaged from a war or something, but still standing (or should I say 'floating').

Thanks for listening to my request.

Mike

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out this tutorial video on youtube, where for almost an hour I talk you through the kit, and how to use the elements. The video starts with a video walkthrough of a little scene I created for the promo shots of the kit.. will be releasing any day

• Like 4

Guest Donik

When i saw that offering on the Leadwerks homepage i immediately knew it would not be included in my lifetime membership. Just like the other scifi stuff i got promised.... :mellow:

The pack is included, its just not been uploaded yet. It will be available tomorrow

Steve,

Simply phenomenal work. It is just GORGEOUS! I just cannot wait to download it.

I plan on dirtying up some of the graphics as a second set - abandoned sc-fi corridors.

Mike

Guest zenman3119

Is there some naming convention to assigning textures to materials? I'm assuming that certain textures were meant to go to certain materials and every fbx file I open does not have textures assigned to the materials. I'm using unwrap3d to open them.

I have been creating Materials in Modo and Leadwerks3 with this set. It is repetitive work, but totally necessary if you want to use it.

The reason nothing is associated with the models is that you can mix and match to create thousands of possibilities.

They all work (textures from each section) except prop textures - those are specific to the prop.

I only have props left and then I am done creating all the materials.

Mike

• Like 1

Guest zenman3119

Thanks, I figured that. I just figured some go together better than others so I'll play with it and see what looks good. Great pack, thanks for the effort in making this pack. Big time saver.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dingo_aus

The interiors look really nice, great work. For my needs I need to use a different format (using Blender and then exporting to Doom3 eventually). I'm quite happy to do the conversion from FBX myself. Just wondering if there are plans for convert to other formarts (COLLADA?) already being undertaken by someone else?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.