Insane Asylum

Guest clintonreddie

Guest clintonreddie

How about a modular hospital/insane asylum? It could have multiple texture styles for clean/dirty. Props could include operating tables, various knives and tools, IV stands, medical beds, monitors, etc. I haven't found such an asset anywhere, so this could fill a niche.

• Like 2

Yes, this is something I have thought about actually for quite some time. IN fact never a week goes by when I don't put thought to this idea. Im a great fan of horror in particular, hp lovvecraft and such like, and of course silent hill and similar. It was almost as if you presented a road map in your text for me to go on for the pack! lets see what happens!.Maybe this could be intergrated into the sci fi modular idea, or maybe as complete mesh sets per room rather than a tile system. What method would you prefer?

• Like 3

Guest clintonreddie

I prefer the modular system, it allows for more customization. That's great you've been thinking about an idea like this. Besides fitting in perfectly with a project of mine, I think such a pack would sell nicely. The only thing vaguely similar I've found is severely lacking, nowhere near the quality of Arteria work. If you decide to go forward with this pack, I could provide a more detailed list of desired features.

• Like 1

Guest Quadraxas

check out the abandoned hospital level at downtown in vampire the masquerade bloodlines. It has a nice horror-y, snuff-y atmosphere to it. (Not the non abandoned one in the santa monica )

Guest clintonreddie

Some things I'd like to see in such a pack:

stretcher

IV stand

wheelchair

medical machinery/monitors

electroshock machine

asylum bed with shackles

body bag (empty and full)

bedside table

cabinets

chairs

operating table with straps

tools (knives, scalpel, hooks, syringe, saws)

tool tray

straight jacket

barred windows

sink

morgue bed that can pull out of a wall (maybe a special wall piece with a hole in the center where the bed could fit)

There's also a prop I'm picturing and will try to describe. It would come down from the ceiling, over the operating table, and have spider-leg-like limbs with knives and hooks on the end. Something like in this image, only...more intimidating/frightening and less high-tech. These are just a few ideas, I'll probably think of more later.

Arrival_Kenson_Torture.png

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.