Medieval Church .FBX

Guest thomas

I think there is something wrong with the medieval church .fbx file.

When I import it into 3d Studio Max the file takes up 5GB of physical RAM and 5gb of virtual RAM.

This is the one from the Medieval Church pack that has the graveyards.

• Like 5

HI Thomas

I don't use max so not sure on why its loading the file that big, it definatally isn't 5gb.

If you need a mesh version of the model,. I will be adding all the mesh directories over this next week.

Steve

Guest arrcomm

That is strange. I have the Church and Graveyard in my GameEngine . Right now InternetExplorer is running, my GameEngine is running, and CorelPaintShop Pro X5. The TOTAL Memory used for computer is 2.9 Gb. In my GameEngine, at the bottom of the picture, it indicates 2.09Gb is used with my entire Level for Texture. The game engine has me running 31FPS. My level is packed with buildings. I am using the MS3D version, not the FBX, so I will have to try putting the FBX Version in my Unity4 engine and see how it does.

The same happens with the Fortified Manor .fbx file. I do an import on it; could be a bug in 3d studio max rather than the file. maybe something in the file, that isn't inherently wrong, that causes a bug in 3d studio max to load it in a wierd fashion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.