Making the clothing interchangeable

Steve. You do beautiful work. Thank you. My game development is FINALLY getting to the point I need to flesh out my UMA recipies and I am going to start being able to use your amazing assets. A question I have is that it appears alot of the assets are really designed to be a suit specific to that one character. This makes it so we can't, for example use the boots recipies from 1 pack with the leggings from another pack because they bleed through. Also alot of the packs are M/F specific. Would it be very difficult to make a female version (at least for the chest pieces) so they dont have naughty bits sticking through the mesh if we need to use the recipie on a female char?

I am wondering if it is something I am doing wrong or have you considered making the slots more consistant so we can swap equipment (at least to some extent) across the packs.

Thank you Steve!

Mark

PS: I have no idea what level of effort this would be. Maybe some context as to why we should or shouldnt be doing that. Thanks!

An additional question.. Are a lot of these clothing packs not compatible with the default UMA DCS structure? I just tried to work with the tribesman pack but the meshes are all messed up on the default DCS model..

Thanks!

The packs do work with DCS, all do.

Re your comment on using one set from one pack to another, that would be very very hard to accommodate, due to clothing shapes, and so fourth, so.. when you see a pack containing multi clothing such as the Knight armour pack, Viking Clothing pack, those packs are made specifically for that purpose of totally modularity

When a costume pack is sold on its own(other than when its a single release from the larger pack), it will always be for its own use.

Steve

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.