UMA Clothing Usage

When you say nothing happens, in what context? Everything with the Uma 2.5 and above Uma costumes are already set up with recipes, simply drag the folder into the global window and they are initiated 

Also might i suggest looking up Secret Anorak on Youtube if you have not already done so, it is his tutorials that taught me all about UMA, a few videos in and you will feel like an expert.

If the forum allows links then this is to the first of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzJeMWNEhWM&list=PLkDHFObfS19zFVfbrfB14P-u5QJJQyvtP

• 1 month later...

OK, so if I drag the folders into Global and Rebuild the library then I get the recipes. I'm trying out the Paladin Male set and so far only the hair works. When I try other parts, I get an error like the following:

Error: Materials are missing on Asset: PAL_Boots OVERLAY. Have you imported all packages?

I made sure to import the Unity package and also the SpecMaterial package, but not success.

Nevermind. When I closed and re-opened Unity, the errors went away and it worked. But I have to say that the polygon count is ridiculously high. The male model with paladin armor (minus the helmet) was over 270k. That's not game ready at all. I'll try some poly reduction using Simple LOD, but not sure it it can be reduced enough.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.