Importing tons of Arteria3D clothes in FUSE

Hello there,

I just purchased tons of Arteria3D clothes for FUSE and I put them all inside the proper folder so I can use them inside the software. It seems to be working properly, but there was also tons of sections added in the Clothing tab. That being said, there is so many tabs that I can no longer use FUSE because I can't see anything. See on the picture below, I can't even see my character because it's lower down my screen, and I can't scroll.

image.thumb.png.4978fa535f3a7cd3b2c165ea347ba065.png

Anyone has encountered this problem before? Is there any way to remove those tabs, hide them, or add a scrollbar or whatever that can be done?
It seems like the only solution will be to use one kit at a time, but that also mean always importing and deleting the cloth files.

Thanks
-Reelie

This is a bug for use of a better word in fuse - not sure why this happens.

its necessary to have newly created folders for a lot of the items I create, as they are not already created in fuse - for example, fuse only has one category for 'TOPS' which could be a shirt, then I need to add a new category if the costume has a waistcoat, then perhaps another category to add an overcoat, or jacket.  One way to help this, is to minimise fuse so its not full screen and a few of the categories open up, but it is better really to use a few costumes at once.

• Like 1

Alright, no easy fix on this but after having the same issue the best way i am finding is to firstly create a shortcut on your desktop to the FUSE clothing library where you drop the folders, next create a new folder in desktop with all of the Arteria folders you have downloaded. 

You must have an idea of what you want a character to look like so when you put only the packs you may need, (helps if you download the images of each pack from the website and label them with the pack name for reference in another folder maybe) you can make your character. 

Now when you want to make a different character with different packs, drag and drop the packs you don't need from the clothing library to the folder you are storing the unused pack in and vise versa on the folders you now need bringing them into the FUSE library folder.

Now in FUSE go to file and refresh database, be sure to save your model or you will lose it on the refresh but it will update FUSE with all the parts you now require without making a million different sections.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

What I do is type in the search field at the top to filter for the type of clothing I want.  So if I know I want to put the ranger trousers on a character, I type ranger in search and that finds it.  It requires knowing the names of the different clothes.  Agree though that it's very tough to use once you have lots of characters.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.