UMA 2018 Support Fund. Please we need your support

Spartan for Unity UMA 2.5 and above

MEMBERS

We are planning on releasing over 150 more UMA costumes this year.  It would be great if you could support our UNITY UMA support fund, if you use our UMA products.  This is voluntary but helps the cause and future support.  Due to the one engine support on this, we really do need your help.

You can find the UMA support fund page below, of which there are 3 drop downs in the payment box - which offer different levels of support package plan.  The initial is $17.  Second option is $65 which also grants you a free prop made for UMA, whilst the 3rd option at $99 grants you a free non exclusive costume made for your UMA project.

https://arteria3d.myshopify.com/products/2017-uma-support-fund-for-uma-2-5

On 3/3/2018 at 8:52 AM, originfield2012 said:

Great armors. Thanks Steve.

I was wondering if you would do UMA armor giving exclusive rights to customer. I got few armors in my mind which I need someone to do it for me once I am done with my current project.

If you can do it, let me know.

Thanks

Highly recommend Steve and Arteria3D, he's currently doing exclusive armors for me as well, everything has been quite smooth and he is extremely reliable.

• 11 months later...

Guys,   I just join arteria3d.  I started by buying the assasin.  Very nice Asset and good quality so I came back for more assets 😃  Steve was great at giving me support.   Since I am a complete Noob.  I end up buying the subscription because every asset I got for my project was spot on. 

I am still learning Unity, I am a developer so I don't really do 3d model but hey Steve got me cover.   The Uma support is real good.  Things just work.  Support the UMA effort this is just GOLD.   you can get your avatar with dynamic stuff and of course NPCs.

Keep up the good work Steve, this is amazing stuff

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.