Steampunk would be cool

Zafuri

Hi there,

Steampunk environments would be cool, there is not a lot on old Victorian steampunk environments and i think you could fill a gap in the market there, i added just a couple of google pics as reference to the awesome potential you could have with it. Although these pics are probably the copy right of someone else it shows that some really big noisy city environments would be possible.

Paul

download3.jpg

download7.jpg

download6.jpg

• Like 2

• admin featured this topic

Wow, youve got my interest with those pics, they are very inspirational.  For some time now ive wanted to do a steampunk pack. Living in the UK, Victorian Buildings are everywhere, so its easy to source ideas, and then combine the steampunk elements. Stay tuned!

• Like 2

I live in the uk too, i moved out of a victorian terrace just last year, i have a fascination with steampunk and the amount of detail that goes into everything, i will definitely be following this, there is so many possibilities for different environments but hardly any assets available anywhere. On unreal engines marketplace they have an airship that looks good, I'm back using unity now as there is much more support available fot it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.