Celts and Vikings Pack

Mundully

Hi!

First, love the assets - much success with nearly all of them.  However, when trying to drag any CV_Cloak recipe to a HumanMaleDCS UMA avatar I get these error messages:

Slot 'CV_Cloak_A' Material Channel 0 refers to material property '_MainTex' but no such property exists.
Slot 'CV_Cloak_A' Material Channel 1 refers to material property '_BumpMap' but no such property exists.
Slot 'CV_Cloak_A' Material Channel 2 refers to material property '_SpecGlossMap' but no such property exists.

UMAData: Recipe or Generator is not valid!

I'm sure others have had this issue but searching the internet didn't provide much help. I also searched these forums and didn't find anything.

Cloak_D works without error but facing towards the front of the Avatar the cloak is transparent.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

New customer downloading the Celts and Vikings Pack as well as a few other items purchased.  Excited to see this is a valid business with dedicated people behind it.  We (our family) live in Florida😎 and are working on setting up a new Indie Game Development Venture.  We had a few dollars left after the holidays and figured we would use it to pick up some assets from someone new to us😀. Forming valuable partnerships like this makes for a solid foundation. Happy New Year🤩. I will run it past the wife to see if I can become a Life Time Member. Very glad to see this thread as my son and I discussed this very thing earlier today. Will tell him about the free Ciconia two sided shaders on the Asset Store. We wondered how to make one sided items to be two sided. Awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

I am also seeing issues with this pack aside from the double sided shader issue. I also get the messages regarding the following:

Slot 'CV_Cloak_A' Material Channel 0 refers to material property '_MainTex' but no such property exists.
Slot 'CV_Cloak_A' Material Channel 1 refers to material property '_BumpMap' but no such property exists.
Slot 'CV_Cloak_A' Material Channel 2 refers to material property '_SpecGlossMap' but no such property exists.

As well as the same errors for some hair. Are these solved by double sided shader?

Also, it complains about the HP_MaleHead_A being not available. I see some of the assets for this head, but not the Overlay asset. I changed to HP_MaleHead_B and then I got the other issues with _MainTex, etc.

• 4 months later...

My Celtics-and-Vikings pack also complains about HP_MaleHead_A not being available. Is it available in another pack? Thank you!

Unity 2108.4.20 (required for VRChat 😞 )

UMA 2.10

Mac 10.15.4