Demon Armour Trouble With Demo Scene

Hello, I'm a bit new to UMA and I'm having trouble getting the demo scene from the Demon Armour to function correctly. When I load up the demo scene the DemonArmour game object says the prefab is missing. Are there some basic set up steps I need to take in order to get the demo scene to function? Thank you :)

It does work, although I know that's frustrating for you to hear, if your having problems - I cant envisage would could the problem here - can you post a screenshot or something, as im not understanding the missing prefab error

Could you help instruct me a bit more towards showing you what you need to see? I thought the first screenshot was in the scene view, but I'm still a bit new to Unity so I might not understand what you mean by check in scene view.

See the tab at the top of the game window - 

Scene   Asset Store   Game

your in game mode..

Select the Scene tab, and see if the character is actually in the scene, as this should work without problem

That usually is when they aren't on the global library 

Please select the missing prefab so it opens up the tab on the right hand side so it shows the wardrobe recipes 

If all else fails I'll download your files and check tomorrow 

My apologies, I opened up a new project to take screenshots. I still have the same problem in any project with UMA installed and the DemonArmour package imported: https://www.dropbox.com/s/suqpw7gkqvaody1/Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.56.50 PM.png?dl=0

The DemonArmour game object still says it's missing a prefab and the scene is still blank. The DemonAmour asset folder has also entirely been added to the UMA global library.

Yes, that is what I just did. The screenshot I just sent to you is after the entire folder has been added to the global library window. After doing so the UMA_DCS is in the scene's GameObject Hierarchy, but the DemonArmour game object is left with the missing prefab.

Wow.. I downloaded the original package from the downloads section, like yourself, and imported.  I haven't a clue what has happened, as I couldn't even identify what had gone wrong, but indeed it said 'missing prefab'

just fixed, and reuploaded to the members area  - works fine now

Really apreciate you bringing this to my attention, please re-download from the download uma section

Oh excellent, I'm glad I could be of help. When I purchased this I was given a direct link for the download, when I go to the download page for this armor it says I do not have permission to download. Is it possible to grant me access or give me a download link?