OBM Animation Frames?

I'm going to go ahead and bump this to make sure it gets seen, judging by the likes. there are probably a few more people who need an answer to this question.

Tried importing it into unity to see if it would read the animation clips but there is just one combined animation track labeled "CombinedAnim".

• Like 1

It does, are you importing the unity package and the scene i provide ?

Also remember Its Steve from Arteria 3d. A legacy model, but that is already setup for the model so im confused as to why your not seeing the model correct.

Please explain your steps on how you used the model

I just imported the unity package into unity and inspected it. Just tried it again and it did the same thing as before, no animation data. I'd hate to ask you to do more work, but is it too much work to post animation list?

I'm not using unity and would really appreciate not having to import a unitypackage into unity every time I download a model just to see the animations.

The generic direct x and fbx version do have named animations, hence the elimination of a need for an animation stat/stop frame list. What engine are you using? Also im really not sure as to what's going on in unity as the file since I released it has always had named animations in and hasee never posed a problem

Are you using the fbx or direct X from the generic downliad too?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.