1000 AD England

maconbot

Well, first thing would be just your "off the cuff" opinion (since you live in uk) what assets that you've created would still be historically accurate to use.

If I didn't care about authenticity, I would just grab the generic medieval guys and put them in...but I think they are more 1500s yea?

Basically need, clothing, armor, weapons, props, crating gear. But really most of the crafting gear would be universal so may consider starting there, because I believe that is one area you are light on? idk...or maybe just reorganizing all the existing stuff into a crafting pack and maybe add a few things would be a good place to start.

My personal game has a timeline, so I have some prehistoric stuff...but nothing really around 1000 AD. And I am allowing the player to advance through time so I at least need a few things to get them from greek/roman centurian to knights of the 1500s. I am still pretty weak on this period of history, as its ignored by hollywood for some reason...which is why I think doing some stuff there would be interesting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.