Buildings with Internal Fittings

Guest Ionus

I know I might sound fussy but I would like to see buildings without internals as I do Strategy Games not first person stuff. If it is essential, say for commercial reasons to incorporate internals, then I for one will have to pick them out (low polygon count is our motto). Perhaps separate packs for FPSlasher/Shooter and for Strategy Games?

As for a request for Packs, I would like to see Chinese/Japanese/Oriental Generic or India or a Mongol Camp Pack. All High Middle Ages of course! :)

Might I also respectfully say almost all your medieval models are in fact Renaissance? Tudor style became very fashionable during the Tudor times, before that it was increasingly common in areas where wood became scarce and expensive, obviously England but not Germany where it became an elaborate decorative fashion. Most peasant homes of the period were built by planting four poles for the corners and then building on them the wooden framework which was then filled in between with wicker frame and covered with mud, the outer surface being plastered and painted to protect from the weather. Houses would last about 50 years, so father and son would probably get the use of the same house by which time many would have been delapidated. When it did fall apart, you could see how it was constructed.

nemitonottingham.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/successful-interactive-interpretation/

Cheers!

Ionus

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.