Environmental Assets

Guest bchick222

Guest bchick222

Just thought I would submit this request. I would love to see a package containing grass, trees, bushes, rocks, and just miscellaneous plant life. I know there are already some in the other packages, but I would love if there were a dedicated one with a lot more to choose from!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mordred

I totally agree.

More nature/natural stuff would be cool. Especially i'm often missing different Looks of the same item (say, a birch look usually mostly the same in games, but in RL they don't, so diff. texturs and such are needed)

In Addition to that: Small and big rockformations would be cool too, to make some "rocky mountain" Areas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest LordNelson8

Yes absolutely I would REALLY LIKE( :) ) to see a dedicated tree/flower/bush/rock/crop(like corn, wheat, etc) plant package! Would be SO cool!

Guest rampart

Steve does some great sets... By that I mean he has done all the hard work of creating complimentary content items to build sets and scenes. Saves hours of work for everyone.

Trees, plants and other things are just fill in items for use in the sets and scenes (environments).

There are plenty of sources for trees, rocks and plants at very cheap prices. I'm not saying he shouldn't do them, if he is interested. I would prefer more environments, especially more Sci-Fi.

Steve has done some very exceptional medieval content and from what I can tell has researched those items very carefully before producing them. I'm not into the medieval era, but I have used some of those items in other non-medieval scenes and sets.

There is one thing about trees, plants and rocks... once they are done there is no updating them, except maybe for quality. All those types of items have always been the same and will continue as such. A tree from a thousand years ago, looks like a tree in your backyard today.

• 1 year later...
Guest BonnieBiak

Hello everybody.

im asking for these assets for Unity3D. the purpose is for studying, they are too expensive for me and i couldn't afford them. it would be awesome if someone get them here. no rushing

the assets:

OneTouchConnect

Code:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.